February 02, 2013

Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Day 16

I think I am slowly getting there!

I started the workout at 2PM today, and I am actually writing this post to you before 8PM! (My very first time)

Well, if this isn't positive progress, I don't know what is.

I had trouble with my left foot again, and I think I will let a doctor have a look at it on Monday. I hope that doesn't set me back now, because the second part is really tough. You don't have the same amazing results, and my body is still adjusting to my daily exercise.

After 16 days of exercise I can really feel my legs and body getting more and more tired, and I hope that this will get better over the next few weeks. Although I have been doing my workouts earlier now, I am still not using them as what they should be. The workout is still dominating my day and mind. It seems that every day revolves around doing this one hour of exercise. How crazy is that?

My problem is that workout is holding everything up. I don't shower or get ready before, so when I don't do it on time, but have to leave the house, I look like a mess. Which means....the workout really needs to be the first thing in the morning (after a cup of tea, of course) and I still need to get up earlier.

I feel tired just thinking of getting up earlier ;)
As I am more a "sleeping beauty" kind of person, how do you manage to get up in the mornings? Do you have any tricks you could share with me?





The Diet

I forgot to do my smoothie today :(

It's just the same as with the workout. If you don't get up early enough, then having a green breakfast smoothie just doesn't work. New try tomorrow! (Chakaaa) 

I did do my sausages with self-made potato salad though and I am very proud about how it turned out. I used my dad's recipe for the first time, and it tasted great. 


I am sorry it looks a bit bloody, but the juice from the beet-root just went EVERYWHERE. (Good you can't see the kitchen) The sausages are an Austrian speciality called "Berner Würstl" and for some reason I just had to have them this week. The have bacon wrapped around them and I think that there is also a little cheese inside. So, total overkill on things I actually want to avoid....ah well. 
 
How I made the potato salad:
  1. Cook potatoes in their jackets until soft but still firm
  2. Take them out of the water and let cool, until you can touch them
  3. Peal the potatoes and cut them into approx. 0,5 cm thick slices
  4. Mix vegetable cube with 200ml of hot water, so you get vegetable brought 
  5. Add vinegar to taste (I used 6 large spoons) 
  6. Salt and pepper the potatoes, then pour the fluid over them and let soak for an hour
  7. I cut up an onion and sprinkled some bits onto my salad

Cardio

Cardio didn't go so well today. I started with the metamorphosis cardio, but had to stop after 10 stop-and-go minutes. My left heel and knee were really making me feel uncomfortable, and I couldn't get into the cardio at all. I'll try the other cardio tomorrow again, as it wasn't as bad with that one. 

I think that my legs are just getting tired now, and that I need to be more light-footed. 

Workout

The workout, as opposed to the cardio, went really well today. I took off my shoes to do the workout and it helped me with one of the movements. As I told you before, I've been destroying my mat with two of the movements, but without shoes it's much better. 


An can really feel the difference in my arms and legs by now, even though I might not see too much change around my waist and tummy. I think that it takes some time to really see the big results, and I've made before pictures, so that we can have a first look after 30 days. 

My goal for tomorrow is to make my smoothie and start the workout before 12. 

Shauna



No comments:

Post a Comment