January 17, 2013

Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Day 3

Day 3 has come to an end and many things have improved since day 1 :)

"I have a tremendous desire to learn, and to grow, and to develop whatever I have that will make for any kind of improvement in me." (Lawrence Welk)
Today was a real day of potential and improvement in my workout. I've been pretty low the last couple of days and the pressure of the challenge was only weighing me down more. After a sort of paradigm shift today, I already feel a lot better. Even though I still need to settle some things, I was able to focus on my workout a lot more.

Long story short, may I present to you: Day 3


The Diet

The Diet has become a real issue for me by now. I feel so uninspired by the food choices and can't even think of making the vegetable soup or anything else without feeling bored. As I am doing this workout to get back to doing regular exercise and feeling happy with my body, I might drop it altogether. I don't have the ambition to become as slim as Tracy and it's just upsetting me right now. I have no interest in the available food options, and am either not eating enough, or the wrong foods. What I do want to take from it, is to make healthier choices and to find new healthy recipes that give me energy, but still taste good. I might turn to her complete menu plans and pick some of the options there. 

I hope I am not disappointing you here, but I can only do one thing at a time and I choose to focus on the exercise rather than on this diet. I have also thought about the reason for this diet 


I will still keep you updated about what I eat and maybe you can help me find good alternatives and recipes that are healthy and delicious. :)

What I ate today:

  • 1 pear
  • Ready-made soup from the shops + Soup Pearls (Backerbsen)
  • 1 Fork of egg-potato omelet that P. made for himself
  • Some applesauce
I did manage to drink more today. As I don't like drinking the tap water here, P. bought me some bottled water and I drank a whole bottle today (this is a lot for me). Having the bottles makes it a lot easier for me to see how much I still need to drink.

Cardio

Although it took me until late in the afternoon to start, the cardio went well. I was a lot more motivated when I started and only took short breaks to drink water. I believe I missed 4 minutes in total. It is also getting easier to move fluidly, as I am getting used to the movements and was enjoying it enough to start some free styling. Tracy suggests moving your hands constantly to take the weight off of your legs, and it really helps. I still feel heavy on my feet at times, but it will get better over time. I think cardio went really well today and I am looking forward to more days like this.

Workout

Like the cardio, the workout went pretty OK. I could really notice the arms and abs section today and did better with the legs part. I still needed breaks for my legs, but that was due to my lack of concentration. I just zoned out in between and lost focus on the exercise even though I could have continued. 


This is all for today. If there is anything you would like to know, please ask me. I have so many thing that I want to write to you during the day, but when I sit down to write half of it doesn't make its way to the page.

I hope you had a good day, 
love, 
Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment