January 31, 2013

Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Day 13 and 14

Another day has come to an end, and I am happy to tell you that I didn't give in to my lazy-gene. :)

Yesterday was a little tough, and I missed the workout, but at least I did the cardio. We were out on Kitten business again, and I had to prepare for an exam that I didn't go to today (ups) and we stayed longer at friends than I thought.

And P. just pointed out to me that I didn't mention that we actually made it to go shopping properly (yay).

I think that today went really well. I finished another post for you, and watched two movies that I really love: Tim Burton's Corpse Bride and Burlesque Christina Aguilera and Cher + actually doing my workout.

It was another late night (only started after 12AM), but the more days I can tell you about, the prouder I get. I might not be managing everything that I want, and I might not have it all together, but at least this is starting to sum up!

So here it is :)




The Diet

Hm, although I went shopping and my main menu was in accord with the plan, the rest wasn't.

Yesterday we went to friend's to have raclette and it was amazing. I am sorry I don't have any pictures, but it was so yummy! I had two potatoes, cheese and onions, some butter and sweet-corn. As a dessert we had raspberries with mascarpone cream. (I probably ate half of the cream while preparing the dessert) 



Today I had two slices of toast with butter and jam and a cup of tea + a glass of orange juice for breakfast. 

For dinner we had the wraps again, although this time I only had it with some fruit instead of chicken (and P. was drinking REAL coke ;))


For some reason I also had an ice when I got bored and was craving something sweet to eat. 

Tomorrow I really want to relax on the food and also save the time I would spend cooking. This is why I intend to actually make one of the smoothies on my list, and have soup for my main meal. I think that would make me feel a little better about food and also support my workout. I don't really need to eat that much in general, it's just the random quick-fix food that is screwing up my efforts (actually it's my decisions...but anywaaaay). 

Cardio

Yesterday and today I did the Total Cardio Workout instead of the Metamoprhosis cardio. I needed some change, and I also wanted to go a little easier on my legs. The Total Cardio Workout has four dances that have short and easy to memorize choreographies and great music. It's very up-beat, and knowing the moves and where to put my weight, has relieved my legs of some of the strain. 

My left heel has been hurting a bit the last three days, and I can notice how my legs are tired after two weeks of cardio. 

That's why I did about 21 minutes of dance cardio for the last two days. I intend to go back to the Metamorphosis cardio tomorrow, as I still have to master it :)

Workout

As I already mentioned above, I didn't do the workout yesterday. I had done the cardio very early (about 2PM) and then didn't have the time to attach the workout straight away. After we had dinner and watched a movie at our friends place, I just couldn't conjure the energy needed to motivate myself to start at 2AM and with a full tummy. 

But not today! Today I just let the whole pressure to do the workout go, and just did it when I felt it was the time. After I had finished my other post and had a great talk with my mom, I really felt excited about the workout. I was looking forward to investing time and energy into my body. This is also where my resolution for the meal plan for tomorrow came from. The desire to really start taking care of myself. 

In this workout it is really important to keep your shoes on (I usually like to take them off, after the cardio) and to be very secure in your movements. The second workout has two movements that are really hard and also damaging to my workout-mat. I made a picture after the last four days of the second workout part and even though it's bad quality, you can still see the damage my shoes have done to the surface. 

This is one of five 


As this was a cheap mat, I don't know how more expensive mats look with this workout. 



I really want to invest more energy into my workouts and really boost the results for my day 20 review. With Tracy Anderson it's really about input is output. 

I hope you're well, and if you have any questions, or want more details, just let me know :)
Love, 
Shauna


No comments:

Post a Comment